1. Question : (TCO 10) Which group discouraged immigrants from joining American culture?
2. Question : (TCO 2) Some neighborhoods and even industries came to be associated with immigrants of a particular nationality because immigrants
3. Question : (TCO 6) The gold standard was
4. Question : (TCO 10) How did the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire affect industrial reforms?
5. Question : (TCO 6) What surprise military action helped shorten the Spanish-American War?
6. Question : (TCO 7) The German invasion of Belgium produced global condemnation because
7. Question : (TCO 7) What was the name of the agreement that ended World War I?
8. Question : (TCO 11) The popularity of the automobile in the 1920s led to a(n)
9. Question : (TCO 11) Prohibition was enforced by
10. Question : (TCO 11) Stock speculation became common because
11. Question : (TCOs 6 and 7) Identify and explain at least two major reasons for the growing call in the late 1800s for the United States to become a global empire. Then identify and describe one of the first events that signaled the beginning of American imperialism. Make sure you use enough details to support your answer.