Write a reflection paper, describing the results of each assessment. Compare and contrast what you thought you knew about yourself and the new knowledge that you obtained about yourself from each assessment.
· What specific results about your personality or character do you agree with? Which ones do you disagree with? Which ones surprised you?
· How will you use this new knowledge as you continue your studies at the University? How will you use this new knowledge in your professional life? Be sure to incorporate relevant concepts and theories from the week’s reading.
· How does your personality “fit” within an organizational structure? What organizational structure (and type of team) would you work best with?
· What strategies would you use if you we NOT in this type of environment? If you were not in your ideal environment, detail three methods you would use to manage stress.
· Your paper should be about 2 to 3 double-spaced pages (excluding title page and reference page).
· Accurate description and reference of all concepts and theories used in completing your paper.
· Practical examples of concepts that lead to continuing interest in the topic.
· Synthesis of concepts and theories from other course activities.
· Well-organized clearly presented work (free from excessive spelling and grammatical errors).
· Properly cited sources using APA 6th edition.
· See the rubric for more details.
TOPIC: Identifies a creative, focused, and manageable topic clearly addressing important points
Existing Knowledge, Research, and/or Views: Uses in-depth information from relevant sources representing multiple points of views (3 or more) or research aspects (3 or more).
CONTENT: Demonstrates the ability to construct a clear and insightful problem statement/thesis statement/topic statement with evidence of all relevant contextual factors.
ANALYSIS: Organizes and compares evidence to reveal insightful patterns, differences, or similarities related to focus.
CONCLUSION: Assembles a conclusion that is a logical interpretation from findings.
LIMITATIONS AND IMPLICATIONS: discusses in detail relevant and supported limitations and implications.
WRITING: The paper exhibits a excellent command of written English language conventions. The paper has no errors in mechanics, grammar, or spelling.
APA: The required APA elements are all included with correct formatting, including in-text citations and references.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
What specific results about your personality or character do you agree with? was first posted on September 19, 2019 at 12:48 pm.
©2019 “Nursing Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What specific results about your personality or character do you agree with? was first posted on September 19, 2019 at 12:49 pm.
©2019 “nursing Writers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at