1. Levi Strauss sells the same products, Levi’s, Dockers, and Slates, to multiple channels of distribution, from high-image (Bloomingdale’s) to low-image (Sears, Mervyns) outlets. What would you suggest as a distribution strategy so that the company can better differentiate its product by channel and not suffer brand confusion problems?
2. List and briefly describe the four major sources of channel conflict as mentioned in the online course resource.
1. It is sometimes said that salespeople should be familiar with their
customers’ marketing plans (e.g., understand the customers’ competitors and customers). Of what use would this information be to the salesperson?
2. Briefly describe three different kinds of sales quotas?
1.For what kinds of products and services would direct e-mail be appropriate? Other than sales, what goals can direct e-mail achieve?
1. Given the two brand names, Nabisco and Mercedes Benz, choose two brand extensions for each brand that you believe make sense and two brand extensions for each product that do not. Explain why.
2. For frequently purchased products, successful new products must have high trial and repeat rates. What tools can the marketing manager use to increase trial rates and repeat rates?
1.Choose a brand that you think is weak in the minds of customers. what are the elements of brand equity that are deficient for this product?
2.factors in the pricing decision.Imagine that you have set the price of tuition for Berkeley College at $8,000 per quarter. Pick a factor in the pricing decision and explain why that price was set.
1. Describe the five major pricing objectives discussed in the online course resource.
2. Describe the four methods of implementing differential pricing.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Operation Management appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.