What will happen to the readmission rate of patients with congestive heart failure if they receive strict follow up from nurses versus no follow up care within 30 days?
Please locate an academic nursing journal article related to congestive heart failure readmissions and follow up after discharge. Using the article selected, construct a critique of the article, 7-8 pages (including cover page and references).
· identify the problem statement or statement of purpose of the article
· describe the participants being studied, stating inclusion and exclusion criteria
· discuss the sampling issues, such as probability or nonprobability and number of subjects used
· identify the study setting—where data collection occurred
· discuss informed consent—whether the participants were fully informed, how their consent was obtained, and any other ethical considerations
· identify the hypothesis or research question
· identify the research design—for example, experimental or nonexperimental; descriptive, exploratory, explanatory, or predictive?
· identify research variables, both independent and dependent
· comment the on article’s literature review—how the study data were analyzed (what statistical measures were used)
· describe the results of the study and appropriateness of the methods used; include study limitations
· accurately critique comments on level of evidence used, nursing theory, and implications for nursing practice or research
· discuss how the research findings can be applied to the clinical area
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Nursing Journal critique appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.