- Consider how you define public health leadership and how your definition applies a systems thinking approach. Also, think about the differences between public health leadership and public health management. Think of an example to illustrate this difference.
- Give your personal definition of public health leadership and a definition of systems thinking.
- Explain how public health leadership is different from public health management.
- Use a specific public health example to illustrate this difference.
- Explain how systems thinking applies to your definition of leadership.
2. There is a self-assessment, called entitled, “Value Systems.” The assessment is designed to initiate your thinking on values in leadership and how your values might impact your leadership style.
For this Professional Leadership Journal:
- Complete the “Value Systems” assessment.
- What does the value assessment say about your leadership style?
- What values may be important to you as a leader in the field of public health?
- Explain new insights gained based on your results of the “Value Systems” assessment
- Explain how these new insights might impact your role, or future role as a public health leaderThese are all elements of a scholarly paper and are expected at the graduate level.